So, I was thinking about what to make for dinner a couple weeks ago, it had just started cooling down and I was (and still am) excited about the prospect of Fall, what a wonderful season. Then I started thinking about the holidays, I LOVE the holidays! I am so excited about Thanksgiving and Christmas and family and snow....THEN I got THE . BEST . IDEA. EVVERRR! Thanksgiving dinner! So I went to the store and got some turkey breast (oh hey no I was not making a whole turkey! I didn't have all day anyway) and stuff for dessert. Then I made turkey and mashed potatoes with gravy and corn, and I tried to make some homemade rolls...yummm my favorite...but they did not turn out as I had hoped. Unacceptable. Needless to say, they did not make it to the table.
I surprised Chris with the meal and he was pleased. :)
Then, dessert. My real favorite part. Cherry pie - the BEST pie there is. Don't try to argue that point, it's not up for discussion, it is just fact. Anyway, I was so pleased with this pie, that I decided to take a picture of it to remember this wonderful Thanksgiving priactice.
No comments:
Post a Comment