Tonight I did not really have homework to do, so I decided to take the night and relax. My idea of relaxing...going to TARGET! I could peruse around target for hours and not get bored. I went there just to browse, not to buy. BUT then I saw these...
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
I LOVE TARGET!
So, school is over in three weeks, and in that time I have two projects and a paper do finish. HOLD IT. Let me clarify, I have one project to finish and a project and paper to START! Needless to say, I am a little stressed.

Now at first I thought, eh. But then I put them on, and oh my goodness, so freakin cute. Can't even describe how cute. But I try to be practical; they clearly are limited to the number of outfits they will coordinate with, therefore I would not purchase them. I put them back and walked away. I had gotten a few aisles down and I just couldn't stop thinking about these adorable shoes. PLUS they were on sale, PLUS there was only one pair left in my size, PLUS I loved them. All these things equal me scurrying back and promptly getting the pair of shoes. And I don't regret it. Look how cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment