Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Date Night!

Last weekend Chris had to go out of town without me, so he said that we needed to go on a date when he got back. Sooo...we did! It was a ton of fun, and definitely a welcomed change of pace. We hadn't really had a date for a while since I had been so busy with the end of school.

We decided to go to Westside Drive In because it is so close to our house, quick, not too expensive, and REALLY delicious.



He doesn't look like it (mostly for the camera) but he was really excited, and we were both hungry!


I was admiring my shoes. NUDE SHOES! my absolute favorite! Plus, they go with pretty much everything. I was so happy for an opportunity to get dressed up in my new coral summer dress.


And here it was....FANTASTIC! mmmmm......


After dinner we went and saw Green Lantern, definitely entertaining, but not the best superhero movie out there. Overall it was a great night, and we even got home early enough to actually get some sleep. (I am still not used to this getting up early for work schedule.)

No comments:

Post a Comment