Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My husband is going to jail

...TO BE A CORRECTIONAL OFFICER!!!!! We are so excited Chris has a new job! (non-seasonal with benefits! woohoo!!) I might just end every sentence in this post with an exclamation mark I'm so happy! We found out on Wednesday after waiting almost a month since his interview to hear if he was chosen, it was nerve-wracking to say the least. (<--- I almost put and exclamation here too, but didn't want to overdo it.) It is a big step in our lives because this is not just a job, but a career, it is stable and with plenty of opportunity for advancement. I am also so crazy happy for him because I think he will really enjoy this job, I just hate the idea of him doing something he hates just for money's sake and coming home all grumpy (plus it makes me grumpy too!). He starts in about a month, and until then he's going to get in as much sleeping, boating, hunting, fishing, etc. as he can....jealous.

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo happy for you guys! This is a great step in a life ahead. I cant wait for things to stabilize more so that there can be some cute kiddos in the mixx!!! <333

    ReplyDelete