Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Paisley is 1!

This weekend we went to little Paisley's first birthday party! She is our littlest cousin and she is very sweet.
She wasn't quite sure what to do with the cupcake at first.
With a little help, she figured it out. But she decided she doesn't really like chocolate cake because only one or two bites made it in her mouth. It was apparently more fun to smear it all over her face.
Then she was done.

Paisley, we have been told, will be the last of the cousins to be born and therefore....we will be the next to have a baby since we are the oldest cousins/grandchildren however you look at it. Erin (Paisley's mom and Chris's aunt) told me that I will inherit a plethora of baby goods from her, I'm eyeing that portable highchair in a very cute shade of green (perfect for a boy or girl). BUT don't get too excited, this is not an announcement. We will not be having a baby for a few more years. I am excited for that stage of my life, but for now I am going to enjoy this one spending time just the two of us (and, of course, our two furry children). Speaking of which, here is a picture of my babies not bugging eachother (very rare).

No comments:

Post a Comment