Thursday, June 17, 2010

the table is done!

As you might know, I hate my kitchen table. It has been hand-me-downed for several years, and no offense to any of the previous owners, but I really loathe it. I am very into interior design, and let's just say, it is not my style. It has killed me that through all of my efforts to make our little apartment lovely, I still have to deal with this knotty pine, country table. I told Chris I would be requiring a new table by the time we buy a house. Chris, ever resourceful and having extra time on his hands, offered to refinish the table in order to squeeze a few more years of use out of it. Well, it took a while and it was a lot of work, but it is finally done!!!

here is the before...not working
in progress

and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
here
.
.
.
.
.
.
it
.
.
.
.
.
is!


need to see it again?
before

and after
chair before


and after

Special thanks to my wonderful husband for working so hard on it for me, it is definitely invited to stay with us a bit longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment