I am getting married on July 22, 2009. Many people find this odd because...it is a...Wednesday. Yes, I am getting married on a Wednesday. Got a problem with it? too bad. Whoever said weddings should be on weekends? The Saturday I wanted was taken, so I thought, I can get married on whatever day I want. So, I picked July 22nd because it is exactly a year since the day Chris proposed to me. Plus, Wednesday seems less random than, let's say, a Monday or Thursday. Don't you agree? It is nicely in the middle, and since it is sort of a destination wedding (we are getting married in McCall) all of the guests are coming from out of town, so they can just make it a whole week vacation event. So, in choosing a Wednesday, I am actually giving the gift of a week-long vacation...right? Just agree with my logic and we'll all be happy.
Well, that is my rant about my wedding date. That is all I'm going to say about it...so stop asking "why a Wednesday?"...that's why.
No comments:
Post a Comment